(Newswire.net -- September 26, 2013) Rancho Cucamonga, Ca -- Rancho Cucamonga Churches add a new member to their congregation. Great things are on the horizon for Christ’s Church of the Valley, they are multiplying. On October 13, 2013, Christ’s Church of the Valley will be launching a new Rancho Cucamonga church campus. “This will be our third “multi-site” campus - meaning we will are one church in many locations! This new Rancho Cucamonga Church campus will be called CCV Etiwanda Gardens, as we have purchased the former, and ongoing, wedding facilities of Etiwanda Gardens in the beautiful town of Rancho Cucamonga, CA.” Stated Jeff Snodgrass, the new Campus Pastor. “Christ’s Church of the Valley Etiwanda Gardens has ministry ready for all ages. Worship Services will be at 9:00am and 11:00am on Sunday. We will have a dynamic, and fun loving children’s ministry geared for children of all ages. Additionally, a new student ministry will begin on October 13th for students from 7th-12th grade.” Said Jeff.
What is Multisite?
You might be asking this question; “What is multisite?” MultiSite means CCV will be taking “a slice of CCV” to a new location. Christ Church of the Valley is diligently pursuing the same purpose in many locations. As a whole church, Jeff Snodgrass- Rancho Cucamonga Church Campus Pastor, and Jeff Vines- Senior Pastor, agree that each individual campus will be united in all of the following areas:
• The same vision, values and mission – According to ccvsocal.com that mission and vision is “to see a fully devoted follower of Christ in every home in the Valley and beyond”
• A similar feel and atmosphere- All campuses of CCV strive to create a safe, welcoming, loving, and fun-filled community that seeks to grow.
• Outstanding staff and volunteers – Several members who have been working at CCV for many years are on the leadership team for Etiwanda Gardens. Jeff Snodgrass will be the Rancho Cucamonga Church Campus Pastor, and as he puts it, “I am so excited to have such a dynamic staff and willing volunteers, these men and women put forth their best to make everyone feel like a part of the whole.”
• Amazing Singing and Music – CCV seeks to have passionate, authentic, relevant music while bringing out the best in the overall experience. Joel Ceballos, is taking the lead of the musicians and the team at CCV Etiwanda Gardens. “He is a great singer, songwriter, and leader,” says Snodgrass, “and we are fortunate to have him here.”
• CCV Kid’s – All campuses have a dynamic program for children from nursery up through 5th grade that includes various activities, bible lessons, music, skits, and relevant bible teaching.
• SHIFT Students- This area is focused on grades 7th-12.. “This is a place for students to find a fun, safe and loving place to be themselves and find their identity in Christ.” Says Snodgrass, who also has over 10 years of student ministries experience.
• The same CCV heart- As Senior Pastor of CCV, Jeff Vines is adamant that the communities where CCV is present should be different because this church is here to aid and come along side each community where a campus is located, and that is no different when it comes to one of the newest churches in Rancho Cucamonga. He often says, “Our Goal is to love God and love others and be the hands and feet of Jesus in our community.”
“Our hope is that when people walk into in this new CCV location, they will experience the same CCV “atmosphere” as the original campus.” Says Jeff Vines. While they have several different locations, they still have the same vision, same heart, and are still the same church.
The Heart Behind Multisite
When speaking to Pastors at Christ’s Church of the Valley, it was a consensus; “We believe fully the scriptures and in Matthew 25:29 when it says, ‘To those who use well what they are given, even more will be given, and they will have an abundance. But from those who do nothing, even what little they have will be taken away.’ We realize we have been given much as a church, and we want to continue to expand and grow to reach people from all different backgrounds and communities.”
Jeff Snodgrass was open about his passion for the people of Rancho Cucamonga when he said, “Everything we have is a gift from God. CCV, the people, resources and opportunities—are all God-given. And we know the mission He’s called us to as a church: To create a fully devoted follower of Jesus in every home in the Valley and beyond. In order to accomplish this task, we know we need to take his message further than our current circle of influence.”
Snodgrass closed by saying, “We believe God has opened a door and entrusted us with an opportunity to spread His kingdom, invite more people, and create a safe place for those seeking to grow in their spiritual journeys. Our desire is to use well what He has given.” We want hearts filled with grateful risk-taking, rather than hearts of fearful safe-keeping, and we are excited to embark on this great journey ahead.”
Christ Church of the Valley is headed in a great direction and they invite anyone and everyone to come and see just what this movement is all about at one of the newest churches in Rancho Cucamonga. To find out more about the Etiwanda Gardens campus, you can visit their Rancho Cucamonga Church page at ccvsocal.com/locations/etiwanda