Leesburg, Virginia: A Lyme Disease Treatment Flu Holistic Service Launch

Photo of author

Dr. Robin Ridinger of Premier Health and Holistic Medicine has announced holistic treatment for sufferers who may have Lyme disease with flu-like symptoms.

Premier Health and Holistic Medicine launched their updated holistic medical services with specialist Dr. Robin Ridinger for sufferers of flu, fevers, fatigue, and brain fog that may be the result of Lyme disease.

More information is available at https://www.premierhealthandholisticmedicine.com/blog/2021/3/23/flu-fevers-fatigue-and-brain-fog-lyme-disease-explained

Dr. Ridinger employs a holistic approach to help sufferers of Lyme disease, a bacterial infection that can occur when a person is bitten by an infected black-legged tick.

Because of the multitude of symptoms, the disease can be difficult to recognize, even by professional medical personnel. Symptoms may include joint pain, flu symptoms, headaches, fatigue, rash.

A person with Lyme disease may experience many symptoms or only one or two. A rash in the shape of a bullseye is the first symptom in 84% of cases. The remaining 16% might think they have the flu or a cold since their symptoms are more flu-like in nature – fever, extreme fatigue, headache, dizziness, muscle pain, or brain fog that exhibits as trouble concentrating or memory problems.

Although a blood test for Lyme exists, it is not 100% accurate since the microbes causing the illness often burrow deep into tissue and lie dormant. For that reason, a negative Lyme test might not be accurate. Flu symptoms, like fever, headache, muscle pain, that do not go away completely give doctors a clue that should not be ignored.

When brain fog, poor concentration, forgetfulness, cognitive decline appear at the same time as regular flu symptoms, Lyme disease might be the cause. Holistic medical treatment can restore mental abilities.

Fortunately, Dr. Ridinger, a physician for more than 25 years, is a specialist in Lyme disease evaluates all the ways that Lyme disease is affecting a person’s body in order to create individualized treatment. The treatment plan might include antibiotics and/or antifungals, but will also include changes in diet, supplements, detoxification, bioidentical hormones, thyroid hormone replacement, and adrenal support.

Here is what one of Dr. Ridinger’s patients had to say: “I saw Dr. Ridinger several years back after a failed diagnosis from five different mainstream doctors. She was so caring and intuitive and spent a lot of time trying to help me figure out what I was allergic to. After seeing her and implementing her suggestions, I made a full recovery.”

Interested parties can get more information at https://www.premierhealthandholisticmedicine.com/blog/2021/3/23/flu-fevers-fatigue-and-brain-fog-lyme-disease-explained