(Newswire.net -- May 10, 2013) Torrance, CA -- Getting married takes quite a bit of planning. But getting married on a beautiful beach somewhere far, far, from home, well that takes skill! If you are brave enough to have said “Yes” to the dress, the diamond (you did get a diamond, right?) and the destination, then here’s to you! Everyone at HansonEllis is so happy for you! And because we love you so much, we’re going to give you some tips on planning the perfect destination wedding.
1. GO THROUGH THE BUDGET – This is the first step in planning any wedding. Figure out how much money you can spend on your dream destination beach wedding to find out where you can go and exactly what you can afford.
2. GO TROPICAL – Once you’ve settled on a few places, visit them if you can. Check out the venue, what type of items and amenities they include, such as wedding favors for a beach wedding.
3. GO LOCAL – If you cannot afford to visit an island oasis, consider staying local and planning your destination beach wedding a little closer to home. Or get pictures of your destination so you have a good idea of what you are getting for your money.
4. GO VIRAL – Set up a destination beach wedding website. This is a great way to notify your guests, keep track of expenses, gift registries and other necessary elements that are part of your big day.
5. GO SHOPPING – The dress, the photographer, the band, they can all be paid for at home or away. Some venues will offer Wedding Favors for a Beach Wedding, tropical wedding invitations, tuxedo rentals, photography and video packages and other must have wedding essentials. Decide what you will buy before you go and what you will purchase at your destination beach wedding.
6. GO PUBLIC – Get your Tropical Wedding Invitations out! Book your flights, your accommodations and everything else you need to get you and your guests to and from your destination beach wedding.
7. GO GIRL, GO! – With the details arranged, the flights booked and the vows written, you deserve to take a break. Indulge in a bubble bath with a Personalized Wooden Spa Set or a trip to your local spa!
Planning a destination beach wedding can be stressful. But HansonEllis can help! Everything is at your fingertips, from wedding tips to toasting flutes to make your wedding day the most memorable day ever. So, if you want our help, just say the magic words… (This is where you say, “I do!”)
HansonEllis3165 Fujita St. Torrance, CA 90505